Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report For the Week of Oct. 1-7
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
- Fall Fest, October 5 – 7, the following streets will be closed:
- Oregon Avenue between Wall Street and Bond Street
- Wall Street between Greenwood Avenue and Franklin Avenue
- Minnesota Avenue between Wall Street and Bond Street
- Minnesota Avenue between Bond Street and Lava Road
- Oregon Avenue between Brooks Street and Bond Street
- Oregon Avenue between Bond Street and Lava Road
For the week of:
October 1 – 7
- Cooley Road between O.B. Riley Road and Highway 20, road closure with detour for school-related infrastructure installation, 10/1/18 – 11/15/18.
- Cooley Road at railroad crossing just east of Highway 97 for railroad work, single lane closures with flaggers, 10/1/18, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Dean Swift Road between Bear Creek Road and Highway 20 for sidewalk construction, single lane closures with flagging, 10/1/18 – 10/5/18, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 14th Street between Albany Avenue and Galveston Avenue, full road closure with detours for work on Phase 2 of the 14th Street Reconstruction project. For project and detour info: www.bendoregon.gov/14thstreet.
- Empire Avenue between 18th Street and Purcell Boulevard, closed for road reconstruction, widening, and sidewalk construction, full road closure with detour, 9/11/18 – 12/1/18.
- In anticipation of high traffic volumes, modifications were made at the intersection of Brinson and 18th Street prior to the closure of Empire Avenue on September 11. This intersection will continue to be monitored to determine if further changes are required. More info: www.bendoregon.gov/empire
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager