Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the week of Sept. 3-9
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
- Duck Race, September 9 from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., Galveston Avenue bridge between Riverfront Street and Harmon Boulevard, road and lane closures with Police flagging.
For the week of:
September 3 – 9
- 14th Street between Albany Avenue and Galveston Avenue, full road closure with detours, beginning 9/4/18 for work on Phase 2 of the 14th Street Reconstruction project. For project and detour info: www.bendoregon.gov/14thstreet.
- Third Street between Wilson Avenue and Badger Road for asphalt paving, road closure with detour, 9/4/18 – 9/6/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Brinson Boulevard between Plateau Drive and Peerless Court for asphalt paving, single lane closures with flaggers, 9/4/18 – 9/5/18, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- O.B. Riley Road between Mathers Drive and Cooley Road for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/31/18 – 9/28/18.
- Empire Avenue between 18th Street and Purcell Boulevard, closed for road reconstruction, widening, and sidewalk construction, full road closure with detour, 9/10/18 – 12/1/18. www.bendoregon.gov/empire
- Purcell Boulevard between Butler Market Road and Jackson Avenue for asphalt paving, road closure with detour, 9/10/18 – 9/12/18, 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager