Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road Report for the week of August 20 – 26
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
For the week of:
August 20 – 26
- 14th Street between Albany Avenue and Galveston Avenue, northbound lane closure with detours starting 8/20/18 for work on Phase 2 of the 14th Street Reconstruction Project.
- Third Street between Wilson Avenue and Badger Road for pavement milling, road closure with detour, 8/19/18 – 8/23/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Parrell Road between Powers Road and Brosterhous Road for asphalt paving, road closure with detour, 8/19/18 – 8/20/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Harriman Street between Oregon Avenue and Greenwood Avenue for asphalt paving, road closure with detour, 8/20/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Newport Avenue and Greenwood Avenue between Awbrey Road and Third Street for asphalt paving, road closures with detours, 8/21/18 – 8/23/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Egypt Drive between 18th Street and Ranch Village Drive for City of Bend Egypt Water Line Project, road and lane closures, 6/15/18 – 8/26/18.
- Access to Rockridge Park will be maintained by entering on the east side of Egypt Drive off 18th Street starting 8/13/18
- O.B. Riley Road between Mathers Drive and Cooley Road for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/31/18 – 9/28/18.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager541-323-8519, firstname.lastname@example.org