Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
- Flashback Cruz, August 3 – 4, will take place in Drake Park and downtown Bend, the following should be anticipated on August 4:
- Flaggers on Riverside Boulevard by Drake Park, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Downtown Bend from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Wall Street closed between Greenwood Avenue and Franklin Avenue
- Bond Street closed between Oregon Avenue and Franklin Avenue
- Oregon Avenue close between Wall Street and Bond Street
- Minnesota Avenue closed between Wall Street and Lava Road
- Franklin Avenue closed between Wall Street and Lava Road
For the week of August 6 – 12
- 14th Street between Galveston Avenue and Newport Avenue, full closure, (southbound lane will be re-closed for continued work on the 14th Street Reconstruction Project).
- 14th Street between Albany Avenue and Galveston Avenue, lane closures with flaggers for waterline crossing work as part of the 14th Street Reconstruction – Phase 2 Project.
- Fourth Street between Butler Market Road and Quimby Avenue for asphalt paving, road closure with a detour, 8/5/18 – 8/6/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Studio Road between Fourth Street and Butler Market Road for asphalt paving, road closure with detour, 8/5/18 – 8/7/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- China Hat Road between Highway 97 and Knott Road for asphalt paving, road closure with detour, 8/8/18 – 8/9/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- 14th Street between Galveston Avenue and Newport Avenue for work on the 14th Street Reconstruction Project. For project and detour info: www.bendoregon.gov/14thstreet.
- Egypt Drive between 18th Street and Ranch Village Drive for City of Bend Egypt Water Line Project, road and lane closures, 6/15/18 – 8/26/18.
- Access to Rockridge Park will be maintained by entering on the west side of Egypt Drive off of Ranch Village Drive
- O.B. Riley Road between Mathers Drive and Cooley Road for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/31/18 – 9/28/18.
- Parrell Road between Powers Road and Brosterhous Road for pavement milling, road closure with detour, 8/12/18 – 8/13/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Harriman Street between Oregon Avenue and Greenwood Avenue for pavement milling, road closure with detour, 8/14/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Newport Avenue and Greenwood Avenue between Awbrey Road and Third Street for pavement milling, road closures with detours, 8/14/18 – 8/16/18, night work from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Country Club Road between High Lead Road and Knott Road for asphalt paving, road closure with detour, 8/14/18 – 8/15/18, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager