This calendar displays City of Bend meetings and events only. For community events, please see the Visit Bend Events Calendar.
Urban Renewal Advisory Board (URAB) Meeting 4
- Date: 08/13/2019 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Municipal Court
555 NE 15th Street
Bend, Oregon 97701
The next meeting Urban Renewal Advisory Board (URAB) meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 13th from Noon- 3p.m. at Bend Municipal Court (555 NE 15th Street, Bend) within the Bend Police Department building at the base of Pilot Butte, on the corner of Greenwood Ave and 15th.
- Parking is limited. Please use visitor parking that is available across the street at Lava Lanes parking lot, northwest corner (see map). Please allow enough time to park and walk across to the Court and please be careful crossing 15th.
- The room has food restrictions. Please try to eat something before the meeting.
The meeting packet and supplemental materials are now posted on the URAB webpage. You will find the following materials online:
Meeting #4 Packet - This packet contains the following materials:
- URAB #3 Minutes
- Community Engagement Summary
- Draft Urban Renewal Boundary
- Forecasting Urban Renewal
- Early Implementation Action
Accessible Meeting Information:
This meeting/event location is accessible. Sign language interpreter service, assistive listening devices, materials in alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats and CD Formats, or any other accommodations are available upon advance request. Please contact Allison Platt at email@example.com or 541-322-6394. Providing, at least, 3 days’ notice prior to the event will help ensure availability.