Community Resource Contacts

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Bend Public Safety & Community Resource Contacts

If you need an officer or deputy to report a crime or incident, call dispatch - 541-693-6911
If you have general business with the Bend Police call the front desk - 541-322-2960
To request copies of Police reports or Police records from the City of Bend - 541-322-2960
City of Bend event permits, prevention programs, neighborhood watch, Bend Police Liaison - 541-322-2976
City of Bend Administration and City Manager's Office - 541-388-5505
For general business with the Sheriff's Office - 541-388-6655
For general business with the Bend Fire Department - 541-322-6300
Oregon State Police dispatch - 541-617-0617
American Red Cross, Bend - 541-382-2142
St. Charles Medical Center, Bend – 541-382-4321
Last updated: 6/5/2012 10:14:40 AM

Drug & Alcohol Abuse Information

The Bend Police Department recognizes that drug and alcohol abuse affects our entire community. Those affected the most by a loved one's abuse of drugs and/or alcohol abuse include children, spouses, parents, brothers and sisters. However, this problem also affects the general safety of our society, our safety and efficiency in the workplace and the livability of our community.

There are a variety of resources available in our community offering assistance to people affected by drug and alcohol abuse. None of the resources listed are associated with the City of Bend or the City of Bend Police Department. None of these resources are promoted, recommended or endorsed by the City of Bend or the City of Bend Police Department. This list is simply provided as a community service to those affected by drug and alcohol abuse.

To leave an anonymous tip:

  • Deschutes County Mental Health & Drug Treatment Services: Bend - 322-7500 
  • Rimrock Trails Adolescent Treatment Services:
  • Serenity Lane (Bend): 383-0844