- Non-payment of bills may result in disconnection of water service and fees. (Link to Fees)
- A $15.00 set-up fee is charged for transferring or establishing an account for metered water and sewer only accounts.
Pay your utility bills online with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover and access comprehensive, up-to-date account information, billing history, and service and consumption summaries. To make an online payment, your account must be registered on the City's online account management system. To register and/or make a payment, please click the link below.
Pay by Phone
VISA, Mastercard and Discover payments are accepted. Please call (541) 388-5515 to make a payment over the phone. Payments can be made through the automated payment system 7 days a week between the hours of 5:00 am to 11:30 pm or by speaking with a Customer Service Representative during normal business hours.
Automatic Payments (Auto Pay Bank Drafting)
Paying your bill automatically is easy. Have your bill paid automatically from your checking or savings account. To sign up, download the form.
What is Auto Pay?
- Auto Pay is a convenient way to have your water and sewer bill automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. With Auto Pay you won't have to make individual online payments or write and mail a check each time you are billed, and you won't have to worry about late payments.
- Auto Pay and your bill is paid on time. You will still receive your regular monthly utility bill indicating the amount to be drafted from your bank account. Once the automatic deduction has begun, your bill will state "Bank-drafting Do Not Pay." Simply note the amount from your regular monthly utility bill into your checkbook.
- Auto Pay is a service provided free of charge by the City of Bend.
- Auto Pay is safe and secure. We use the most up to date security measures to ensure the safety and security of your banking information.
Please note: Bank-draft dates vary. For your specific bank draft date, please call the City of Bend Finance Department (541) 388-5515. It takes two months for your automatic deduction to begin.
To sign up, complete the Auto Pay Form (Bank Drafting).
- Pay in person: To make a payment in person, please visit 639 NW Franklin Ave. during normal business hours
(Mon - Fri, 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Excluding Holidays). Customer Service is located in the lobby.
- Drop-box: To make a payment via a drop-box, please visit one of the following location:
City Hall – Wall Street parking lot (Make checks payable to CITY OF BEND. Do not send cash.)
- Pay by mail: To make a payment via the mail, please send payment with your statement coupon to:
City of Bend Utilities Payments
P.O. Box 34533
Seattle, WA 98124-1533 (DO NOT SEND CASH)
Please Note: In March 2013 the City of Bend changed their utility payment mailing address to a Seattle PO Box. Utility payments were previously processed by the Bank of the Cascades. The bank no longer provides this service locally and outsourced it to Retail Lockbox Inc., a company located in Seattle. As a result, Retail Lockbox began processing City of Bend utility payments.
When the U.S. Postal Service closed the Bend mail processing center earlier this year, utility payments went first to the Portland processing center, back to the City’s local post office box in Bend, and were then overnighted to Retail Lockbox in Seattle which caused delays in processing of payments. In order to better serve our customers, the City rented a post office box in Seattle and payments now travel directly to Retail Lockbox in Seattle.