To view Volume counts completed by the City of Bend, select GIS Map and follow the tips below:
2013 Count data to be loaded on the Interactive map
- Choose 'Traffic Counts' in Map Contents to view count locations.
- Choose 'Identify' from the Map Tools and click in the area of interest.
- The traffic count data will display at the bottom of the window.
- More map navigation instructions are available at Help Documentation.
Deschutes County provides an Average Daily Traffic report - view report.
The map on the left shows the roads within Deschutes County.
- Turning Movement Counts with Google Map
- You can also download the turning movement counts for viewing with Google Earth.
- View Intersection Traffic Counts Bend Oregon in a larger map View Intersection Traffic Counts Bend Oregon in a larger map
Walking is the most basic form of transportation, undertaken by almost every citizen. Sidewalks are an essential element of the transportation system since every trip involves at least one walking segment. Because the primary function of sidewalks is to provide a safe place for pedestrians, facilities need to be designed accordingly.
The Bend MPO has implemented a sidewalk inventory program to establish an inventory to improve overall community walkability and provide framework for addressing the construction of missing sidewalk along key corridors. The inventory will help prioritize projects and potentially help with grant opportunities. This inventory is not complete and will continue to be populated with data on condition and updated as infill occurs. The inventory focused specifically on the major roadways . A systematic process for prioritizing and programming sidewalk projects will be created to guide local officials in identifying priority projects. Keep checking on our website as updates are announced and to view sidewalk data maps on this page.
The Bend Metropolitan Planning Organization makes no warranty or claim of accuracy for use of this site for any particular purpose, expressed or implied. Users of this information accept the information AS IS, with any known or unknown errors and faults and assume all responsibility for use. Users also agree to hold the Traffic Count webpage, Bend Metropolitan Planning Organization and the City of Bend harmless from and against any damage, loss or liability arising from any use of the information.